Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jenny!


I want to say thank you to Jenny! She always thinks I am the strong one and I keep all of this going but we wouldn't have a rescue if it weren't for her. She is the one who told me about Gallia and she continues to tell me about all of the hell dogs go through. She keeps the passion in what we do, she is the one with the heart. I might be the one who can go out and pick out the dogs we can save but if it weren't for her I would never get in the car to go there. So thanks love, for you passion, drive, and love for all the unloved animals in the world... Because of you there will never be a wasted animal at our table :0)

Police Activity

A few weeks ago Jenny came to visit me at work, we got a call from a tenant who said there was a dog running around. Of course she calls us and of course Jenny just happened to be up there that day. So we ran down and got the dog. We called a lady, who had some other dogs, that we thought could foster this one. She came up and got the dog. Jenny called the humane society and told them what was going on. I called her a few days ago and told her we found a home and needed the dog back. Well she wont return my calls now and I can't get him back. Tomorrow at 3:00 the West Chester police and I are going to go over and get him back! After that I will quickly start charging them $135.00 a month for their dogs (they will have 9 once I get mine back)!!! Wish us luck!

UPDATE: We didn't get him back! Keep your fingers crossed we get him back soon :0(

No comments: